Friday, September 21, 2012

Halloween cookie project that will make your eyes pop

Last year I created a cookie that was a hit with the kids and so I decided to share it with you, here is a photo of last years project.


I changed it up a little this year, here is the newest version. I am sorry to tell you I don't have any cutter information on this project. I picked mine up at Michaels last year and have no idea if they still sell it, I am certain that if you trace your cutter you can make the general design fit inside the lines.


This years version has a slightly darker feel, I left out the web but obviously you could add it on your cookies. Here is the template for the cookie, I am supplying you with both versions of the design.



And last but not least here is the video that explains in detail how to recreate my design.


HTML Tables