Monday, March 11, 2013

Presentation is key - Easter cookie bouquet

Today's post is to show you that even a simple design can stand out when well presented.


This cookie bouquet only has 2 simple cookies, a white bunny and a carrot but to me this bouquet is beautiful. I purchased a simple wooden box that I painted brown and distressed, then stencilled the word carrot onto the front. I added a little plastic grass and voila a little cookie magic.

I suggest that you either individually wrap the cookies before assembly or wrap the whole arrangement once done to keep the cookies clean & fresh.


Complete video tutorial here.

Arrangement supplies:

Decorative container
floral foam
brown tissue paper
artificial grass
rabbit & bunny cookie cutter set
lolly pop sticks
colours: orange, green, pink, black

Be sure to check out my other Easter projects!