Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Paint Palette Cookies for Tuto Tuesdays!

Introducing Tuto Tuesdays!! I will be posting a new tutorial every Tuesday along with Fondant Fridays where the video will focus on the use of fondant in decorating. Now onto today project!

I'm pretty excited about todays "Tuto"!! Some of you may remember my video on creating colouring page cookies, if not here is the link. In that video I show you how to create colouring page cookies for your kids to decorate easily using edible markers.


I still love the idea but it gets complicated when you want to give these cookies as favours. I created a new and improved version of these cookies which will make it possible to include many colours with each cookie at a low cost to you.

Introducing the Paint Palette Cookie!!!


These cookies can be customized to be in any shape and design you want and all you need to decorate them is water and a paintbrush or even a cotton swab.

Enjoy the video here, if you enjoy it please show your appreciation by sharing it with your friends.

Thanks so much, Marlyn

Some supplies used:


Template: